Education Law

Education law questions? Ask an education lawyer

Any attorney has experience business school to fix violation…

Customer Question
Any attorney has experience for...
Any attorney has experience for helping business school to fix violation on New York state education departament
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Education Law
Answered in 2 days by:
3/18/2016
Education lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####