How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Colleen Grady Your Own Question
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Councelor at Law
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 555
Experience:  Assistant Principal, 17 years in the field of Education
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Colleen Grady is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need lawyer to defend me in crout 3-23-16 at 3:00 in

Customer Question

Need lawyer to defend me in crout 3-23-16 at 3:00 in Carlsbad NM 88220 HELP.!!!!!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Here is a resource for you from the New Mexico Bar Association. It is a Lawyer Referral program. They can give you a 30 minute consultation for $35 to help you find a lawyer in your area. Make sure you interview and find out if the attorney's experience with your type of case.

Please let me know if you need further information. I will be happy to help you. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me.

Related Education Law Questions