Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
7286322

I would like to file a lawsuit against my uni8 University,

Customer Question

I would like to file a lawsuit against my uni8 University
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Alright. Is there a number i can call to give an explanation?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Yes, i have a story to explain. I want to know what grounds i can sue on.. i was a student at Minnesota state university Moorhead from 2009 to 2013. During my last semester, i opted to do my internship at a long term care facility. My Advisor misleaded me to the wrong internship, and i had to do independent research on my end to find out that the internship did not count towards the board exam requirements for the state of Minnesota 4
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two. Continue >>
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
So what you are saying is the breached their agreement with you to provide you the proper classes for your major and/or the proper internship?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
could you please contact me on phone.(###) ###-####
Thank you for your reply. By site terms of service, phone is a premium service requiring you to pay more money up front.
In most cases we can work through issues and provide necessary information through this forum if the customer has patience and replies as needed to the expert.