Education Law

Education law questions? Ask an education lawyer

My child is in wilderness program, before he was enrolled in…

Customer Question
my child is in wilderness...
my child is in wilderness program , before he was enrolled in a public school , which would not recommend any assistance . I have a psychological test results supporting dx of ADHD, depression, generalized anxiety, executive functioning ... My question is: is it too late to qualify for any assistance from public school at this point to pay for residential therapeutic program?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Education Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/23/2016
Education lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

No, it is not too late. You can still apply for assistance. You need to contact the special education department department in your school district for resources available.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law