How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 218
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter has a substitute math teacher rest of the

Customer Question

My daughter has a substitute math teacher for the rest of the semester but she is not a good teacher, I asked the conselor, principal and the district's student services director to switch my daughter's teacher and they denied it by stating that the teacher has been given the resourses needed to do her job and that they will not switch the teacher because more kids will want to leave and in doing so will not show the teacher support. I told them that i plan to pull my daughter from that class and i will find someone to teach her math and i was told that i will be breaking the law by being truant. What can i do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been an attorney for 26 years and in the field of Education for 16 years. I will help you with your questions. Can you please tell me what grade your daughter is in? Also, what school district is she in?