Education Law

Education law questions? Ask an education lawyer

Should a fiften year old male asking about nude pictures and…

Customer Question
Should a fiften year old...
Should a fiften year old male asking about nude pictures and later not touching make a written statement at a parent conference meeting
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Education Law
2/16/2016
Education lawyer: Colleen Grady, Attorney and Councelor at Law replied 2 years ago
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Councelor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Please let me know what state you are in. Also, is this parent conference in a high school? Who is asking for this statement?

Are police officers asking for this statement?

Ely, Attorney