Education Law

Education law questions? Ask an education lawyer

Are you really the attorney?
, am i speaking with an…

Customer Question
Are you really the...

Are you really the attorney?

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Am i speaking with an attorney?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Education Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
need to discuss a sexual incident that took place at the private school attends which we feel administration did not handle properly and now our son has being being used as a scapegoat, his character is being called into question along with taunting and bullying taking place need help and legal guidance
2/1/2016
Education lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Yes, we are attorneys, but we cannot represent anyone from this site, we can provide information to customers regarding their situation to help guide them. If that is what you were seeking, we would be glad to assist you. Let us know and we will get back to you as soon as you can when you tell us the brief rundown of the facts and your specific questions.