How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 218
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Flagrant violation of FAPE and under 504. Violation after

Customer Question

Flagrant violation of FAPE and under 504. Violation after violation of accom. plans, depraved indifference to needs of child trying to transition into college. Admin. would not assist in helping file paperwork for Accom. on ACT or Texas's TSIA. Altered 504 plan. Denied parent full access to student records. Took parent since 2008 to get an FIE pushed through for her Dyslexic son. No rhyme or reason in procedures for reevaluation no committee; only a parent begging a counselor every year for what she thought her son needed. The parent spent rest of year fighting teachers to make them stick to it. School undermined parents efforts to seek help through is just getting worse and worse the more I uncover
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Education Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are lying to me and trying to cover themselves when I come ask questions. I am under a great deal of stress and it is causing myself medical issues
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you filed a written appeal/complaint with the local school board and/or the Texas Department of Education yet?
What is your specific question for us on this issue?

Related Education Law Questions