How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 218
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there some relief father 70 years old, baptist pastor

Customer Question

is there some relief for a father 70 years old, baptist pastor for 30 years, serving the communmity all time with two uncontroled student loans 8.50% interest?
One started on $18.000 is now $30.000 and the other started on $8.000 and now is $13.000
Mi wage is garnished during 3 years y collected more than $7000 and the balance continue high. I have a Social Security pension for $550 a month.
Is there something I cand do? Please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


Do you have any valuable assets, other than your home, IRA account, 401(k) account or similar qualified retirement plan, or your Social Security benefits -- which could be used to pay some or all of the unpaid debt?