How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 219
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son's school did not comply with his 504 Plan and I filed

Customer Question

My son's school did not comply with his 504 Plan and I filed a grievance ... As part of the resolution I am requesting that there be an administrative review of all his classes and grades and that any grade obtained but not in compliance with his 504 plan be dismissed. I have emails to the compliance officer, principal and counselor all making them aware of non-compliance and they ignored. Anyway can you help write my requested resolution (above) more legally
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We can review your request and make suggestions, but legally we cannot write anything for you, as that would be forbidden by state law. If you need more done than that, I am afraid you would need to engage a local attorney to perform the task for you.