How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 118742
Experience:  Attorney handling education matters.
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Well not really I am in california

Customer Question

well not really I am in california
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We can believe the stupidity of teachers and principals and social workers as we see it all of the time. You can file a complaint with the police and DA for the principal filing a false police report, since they did so after supposedly "investigating" and at the least conducted a negligent investigation, since the police investigation disproved everything the principal stated in the police report.
You can also seek to file a suit against the school for the false imprisonment AND for intentional infliction of emotional distress, since the conduct of the school officials caused such distress based on false allegations that were proven to be false. In order to overcome the school employee's qualified statutory immunity, you have to show gross negligence and the fact that they conducted this alleged "investigation" so negligently that would be the gross negligence and as such that would be the basis for your suit.