How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 117457
Experience:  Attorney handling education matters.
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My professors flunked me twice on same (2) subjects, chided

Customer Question

My professors flunked me twice on same (2) subjects, chided me, threatened me in front of the class and told me that I am not going to get my certificate period. these two subjects were the last subjects in order to student teach and therefore be eligible to get my certification.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Was this done to you based only on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin? What is your specific question about this for us?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have no idea as to why they are banded together(ganging up)!!! I am 60 years old Indian origin; changing my career from management to teaching because I love to teach . Currently I am a sub. teacher and have a good reputation in teaching; students love and respects me. I hope you will be able to find why they' re doing this tome!!! I can furnish you with all the evidences and actually, it is better if I can have a meeting in person so I can relate well. I am going out for a while but you can text/call me at my number i.e.,(###) ###-####
Thank you
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, we cannot make phone calls for legal matters because it could be interpreted as practice of law, which is forbidden by state law. We are restricted to providing you information through this forum only.
If you are being treated this way based on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin, you have the basis for making a complaint to the Dean first and you need to do this in writing. You need to explain each incident that took place and how you are being treated differently than the younger and non-Indian students.
Other than age/race/sex/disability/national origin you really have no claim against the school for grading as courts will not get involved. However, if the dean refuses to take action and intervene and you prove you are being treated differently based on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin, then you would need to file suit in court against the school for this discriminatory conduct towards you.