Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
7286322

My daughther wants to change school but her present school

Customer Question

my daughther wants to change school but her present school keep sending bad record for even she is an honor student.She is been the school sin she was four years old.she twelve years old .she going to seven grade.We want to change because her present school only goes eight grade.Want a school that goes from seven to twelve.Now, we don,t what to do.We still have all her report cards from pr.k4 to six grade.I also have all her home work from pr4.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What do you mean the present school keeps sending a bad record, are they sending her accurate records or someone else's records?
Did you present the proof of all of her report cards to the new school?