How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Attorney
Category: Education Law
Satisfied Customers: 219
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
Type Your Education Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughther wants to change school but her present school

Customer Question

my daughther wants to change school but her present school keep sending bad record for even she is an honor student.She is been the school sin she was four years old.she twelve years old .she going to seven grade.We want to change because her present school only goes eight grade.Want a school that goes from seven to twelve.Now, we don,t what to do.We still have all her report cards from pr.k4 to six grade.I also have all her home work from pr4.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What do you mean the present school keeps sending a bad record, are they sending her accurate records or someone else's records?
Did you present the proof of all of her report cards to the new school?