Get answers and peace of mind fast from the Experts
Some of the education law questions dealt with on JustAnswer include:
- What is the minimum number of trustees allowed on the board for a private post-secondary school in Nebraska?
- My son has an expulsion hearing, and I was not given any evidence to look at before being informed about the hearing. How do I proceed?
- Can I sue a teacher I suspect has discriminated against my child?
- I have a freshman that is a 504 student. Can I ask for a test correction to a 70 or a can retest be one of her accommodations/modifications?
- My university is punishing me for having a disability that it did not accommodate. I'm in Virginia.
Before reaching out to the Education Law Experts on JustAnswer, try to have the following information prepared:
- The state in which the problem has occurred
- The type of school, along with its name
- Any notable details about the student in question
This information will help the Expert answer your question promptly and accurately.