Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  3+ years repairing various handheld electronics systems
61965098

Give me instructions on printing copy of all books bought

Customer Question

Give me instructions on printing copy of all books bought from Amazon for
JA: What Amazon model do you have?
Customer: Kindle 2
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: from 2008 but I just need to copy the list for the last two years
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I have done this for my wife before but cannot seem to find the way tonight
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I wil be happy to assist you.

You will need to go into manage content and devices under your account. Here is a direct link: https://www.amazon.com/mn/dcw/myx.html/ref=nav_youraccount_myk

Here, all your books will be listed. You can sort them from newest to oldest and go through and get the last two years worth of books.

Expert:  Sijad H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, Sijad again. Just following up to see if you still need assistance. If so, please reply in the text box. Have a great day!