E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Give me instructions on printing copy of all books bought…

Customer Question
Give me instructions on...

Give me instructions on printing copy of all books bought from Amazon for

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

Kindle 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

From 2008 but I just need to copy the list for the last two years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I have done this for my wife before but cannot seem to find the way tonight

Submitted: 11 days ago.Category: E-Readers
7/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Sijad H., Technician replied 11 days ago
Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I wil be happy to assist you.

You will need to go into manage content and devices under your account. Here is a direct link: https://www.amazon.com/mn/dcw/myx.html/ref=nav_youraccount_myk

Here, all your books will be listed. You can sort them from newest to oldest and go through and get the last two years worth of books.

Electronics Technician: Sijad H., Technician replied 4 days ago

Hi, Sijad again. Just following up to see if you still need assistance. If so, please reply in the text box. Have a great day!