E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Cant get into my WiFi says out of area Please help me fix…

Customer Question
Hi Cant get...

Hi Cant get into my WiFi says out of area Please help me fix it

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

I thin baout 2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Don't know how

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont know don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
6/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the error you get when you fail to connect to wifi?

Please let me know

Thank you