E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot access my wireless system, but i can do so in other…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my wireless system, but i can do so in other places

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

I could access it at my sons's home on his wifi, and all other places, but have never been able to connect with our home system

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Hi pearl , thanks for your help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
6/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 2 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the Wireless system?

comcast, do not know beyond that
 replied 2 months ago

Do you see any other devices like computer which is connected to the WiFi network?