E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can not remember screen lock code, how reset. Don't know…

Customer Question
Can not remember screen...

Can not remember screen lock code, how reset.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Don't know exactly, wife had stroke in apr 2017

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No, just started.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
what are you talking about? service offer. please
6/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device with the issue?

Thank you

amazon kindle model : Voyage 3G

ok, you need to reset the Kindle to do this enter in resetmykindle

as the password

If this does not work, use###-##-####/p>

Or enter in the password ***** until it offers to reset it

When it does, then do the reset and you can set it up again

Let me know how you go please