E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

An image came up on my Kobo ereader and I cant clear it off…

Customer Question
An image came up...

An image came up on my Kobo ereader and I cant clear it off .Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in

Technician's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have a wrong connection I am trying to get an electronic expert

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
6/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kobo and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kobo and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

We tried your suggestion several times. Unfortunately nothing happened,the image is still there. Your further suggestions would be appreciated

Did the screen turn off when you did my instructions?