E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Having trouble setting it up. I am charging it but don't…

Customer Question
Having trouble setting it...

Having trouble setting it up. I am charging it but don't knoe how to get to home page. I'm trying to download a game

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

20 minutes ago. just opened the box

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No. Ill try now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to help me get started

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

What device are you trying to setup?