E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Last night I started to use my Kindle that I purchase on…

Customer Question
Last night I started...

Last night I started to use my Kindle White that I purchase on Nov. 265, 2017. The screen showed that it was charging. Today if has no charge and doesn't show that it is charging when attached to my desktop with a USB connection. (the screen jus shows an assortment of letters.) The light on the bottom is orange. Is the device defective? Should it be returned? If so, how do it do that. My email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

Nothing appears on my Kindle.

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

No. Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I stopped at the library this morning. I am not sure what they found but I don't think that it charged for them, either.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.