E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Am trying to change my visa detail as mu card was

Customer Question
Am trying to change...

Am trying to change my visa detail as mu card was compromised but kindle will only allow name and date change

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just going to store settings and clicking change...I have been waiting for a new card for a week..it has now arrived.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To renew this you must update the details via your computer on your Amazon account.

To do this, please do the below steps.

https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

- Log into using your Amazon account (the same Amazon account you have registered on your Kindle)

On the right side select "Settings"

Under 'Kindle Payment Settings' (first option)

Click 'Edit Payment Method'

Change your credit card details.

Restart your Kindle and it will update

It will then be updated

Let me know please how you go