E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot get my battery to recharge -it may have gone

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my battery to recharge -it may have gone through one too many X_ray scans at airports ?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

A kindle paper white

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It has just occurred over the last week and I cannot recharge it on my computer or with its wall plug apparatus

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

If I buy another one will all my books be transferred to the new one -I read a great deal and need a kindle !!!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Yes, you can transfer your books to the other kindle if you register your new kindle to the same amazon account to which your old kindle was registered.Please let me know if you need more information.