E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Kindle is charged and displays opening page but no further…

Customer Question
Kindle is charged and...

Kindle is charged and displays opening page but no further icons and does not display the normal "swipe to begin."

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

It shows a green light as though it were completely charged. It was on the charger all night.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes.....many times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can additionally think of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Problem resolved itself. Please cancel my trial session with this program.