E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

We are trying to set up an Amazon account and the the setup…

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to set up an Amazon account and the the setup won't let me go forward saying the country and postal code don't match - but they do

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

Kindle paperwhite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

We have been unable to get the process started for the reason given above. I ordered it for my wife and it was registered in my name. I am now trying to set it all up in her name including an amazon account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't hink so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.