E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I changed my email and account info for and Noble, my Nook…

Customer Question
I changed my email...

I changed my email and account info for Barnes and Noble, my Nook Library disappeared in the process. I am Brian E Koester and email***@******.***, old email was***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What Barnes and Noble model do you have?

You mean Nook model??

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Barnes and Noble e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Just today, I called support line and explained that I was trying to refresh my library on my older I pad, I usually use my laptop but wanted to take and I pad on a trip. At any rate my old email is no longer active so advice line said to establish new account with new email.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Actually no, I got back with B&N and they downloaded my library.
Thanks