E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Just purchased a new Paperwhite. Its for my sister who lives…

Customer Question
Just purchased a new...

Just purchased a new Paperwhite. Its for my sister who lives in Italy. Her history/books are on Amazon U.K. How can I set up her device ?.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Tried logging on with her Amazon UK logon ID and Password. It did not work.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Now resolved. Thanks.