E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot get a connection to the internet. Take me step by…

Customer Question
I cannot get a...

I cannot get a connection to the internet.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Take me step by step how to get there and what to check for.\

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

I have one computer connected to the wifi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can thik of.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I have a Kindle Fire. I am unable to connect to the internet. In the upper right hand corner the wi-fi symbol has an x on the lower right corner.
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.