E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I purchased The Heir book 4 in the Selection series---

Customer Question
I purchased The Heir...

I purchased The Heir book 4 in the Selection series--- records show I purchased-- but it did not download to my

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

Kindle Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Will try now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No and thanks-- my kindle is restarting now

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
I rebooted and still The Heir has not appeared on my kindle
after reboot-- The Heir still not on my kindle
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

great-thanks
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

May I know the exact model of your kindle for example kindle paperwhite,kindle fire?

please try to resend The Heir to my kindle
kindle paper white
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

May I know if your kindle is connected to WiFi?

please continue to fix this-but forget the phone call-- thank you
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Please try to turn off your WiFi on kindle and turn it on again and see if that works.

is is possible for you to re-send the book?
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

You can also reach them via phone 1-***-***-****,1-***-***-****,1-***-***-****.

Many thanks for your help-- am dealing with AMazon now-- goodbye
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Thank you so much for your time.