E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't put on my password that it it will accept

Customer Question
I can't put on my...
I can't put on my password ***** it it will accept
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to access your amazon account because it is not accepting your password ***** I correct?

or any that I have tried.
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Okay, so in this case you can try to reset the password ***** your amazon account by following the below steps:

To request a password *****:

1. Click on this link https://www.amazon.com/ap/forgotpassword?_encoding=UTF8&openid.assoc_handle=usflex&openid.claimed_id=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0%2Fidentifier_select&openid.identity=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0%2Fidentifier_select&openid.mode=checkid_setup&openid.ns=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0&openid.ns.pape=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fextensions%2Fpape%2F1.0&openid.pape.max_auth_age=0&openid.return_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fcss%2Faccount%2Fforgot-password%2Femail.html%3Fie%3DUTF8%26%252AVersion%252A%3D1%26%252Aentries%252A%3D0
  2. Follow the on-screen instructions.
  3. Follow the instructions in the e-mail sent to the e-mail address on your account.

Note: If you created your account with a mobile phone number, you'll receive an SMS message with instructions instead of an e-mail.

After you've created a new password, it will become active right away. You new password ***** be applicable for all Amazon related accounts.

Let me know if it works for you.