E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can not download my books from the library. I have

Customer Question
I can not download...

I can not download my books from the library. I have forgotten my password ***** my Amazon account. I have called support and sent an email over 24 hours ago and t no answer. Why am I having so much trouble asking to change my password?

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

When I was asked for my password ***** the last week.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes I have done that - I also cannot get into my Amazon account t o make purchases and I have called about that and got nowhere.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of at the moment.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 2 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the Amazon User ID/ email address? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

I do not think I should pay for customer service that Amazon should supply -No I will not do it.
 replied 2 months ago

JustAnswer company offers paid question-and-answer service on the Internet. Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

I prefer to cancel this.
 replied 2 months ago

You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment/refund related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****