E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just received my fire HD8. I have a problem

Customer Question
I just received my...

I just received my fire HD8. I have a problem authentification. I entered my mot de pass but the system does not recognize it

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

What do you mean?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

On my tablet fire HD8 the system does not recognize my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

I do not know how old it is. I just received it 1 hour ago. It is a brand new.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

To connect it to Bell980 The intensity is good. I try to enter the password ***** my connection to my computer with Bell. But I get a message problem with identification.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.