E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

All of a sudden it turned and then shut off after 5 min.

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden it turned white and then shut off after 5 min. turned it back on and when swipe stays white

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

I charged it right away

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

I did and it says restart and it seems to be doing it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank-you it worked

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you.

Do you need further assistance with this or is everything ok now?