E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I found kindle reader that I had turned in lost several

Customer Question
I found kindle reader...

I found kindle reader that I had turned in lost several years ago. I would like to activate it. Need help

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Several years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

I tried to do registration. Have problem with what email address and password

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Kindle 4.1.3(###) ###-####
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Do you know the email address?

no

Have you tried speaking to Amazon over the phone?

I thought I was when I started this

No, we are not Amazon.

sorry I would rather try amazon first

OK