E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have loaded a kindle book on to my Samsung Tablet. the…

Customer Question
Hello, I have...

Hello, I have loaded a kindle book on to my Samsung Tablet. the book is titled Adams Empire by ***** *****. I want the book to also load across to my Kindle, but when I try to synchronise them the Kindle says there are no knew items.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I go into the Kindle and ask it to synchronise and that's what is says "there are no new items" I bought the book from Kindle just recently. Do you want my details

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want, when I order a book, for it to go into both my Kindle and my Samsung tablet please

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To check, did you purchase this book from Amazon?

Please let me know

I purchased it over the internet with my usual account details

thanks

On your computer

Go to https://www.amazon.com/mycd
Select the title, click the Actions [...] button, and then select the option to deliver the content to your Default Device or Others.
If you selected Others, select the device(s) or Kindle reading app(s) from the drop-down menu and then select Deliver.
Note: If the title you've selected isn't compatible with a device, the name of the device will be greyed out in the drop-down menu.

Select Deliver. Your content will automatically be delivered to your device or reading app once it's connected to a wireless network.
Note: You can select Pending Deliveries from the Show drop-down menu to view titles that haven't been sent to your device or Kindle reading app.

Let me know how you go please

I am in Australia - I'm not sure of my overseas code number

ok, not sure what you mean sorry but can you please do the last instructions I gave you?

O.K.Please be patient with me - my excuse is that I am a dear old 81 yr old lady and I don't always get the message the first time ---

No problem at all!!

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.