E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have been told, after an update, that I need a 64-bit

Customer Question
I have been told...

I have been told, after an update, that I need a 64-bit version of the Kindle app. How do I go about this?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

High Sierra 10.13.4

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Click on my link below and you can download and install the app from there

https://itunes.apple.com/app/kindle/id405399194?mt=12

Let me know how you go please

Thank you

.