E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Went an vacation com beck to a kindle that dos not work hat…

Customer Question
Went an vacation com...

Went an vacation com beck to a kindle that dos not work hat to reset it now can not go to old account had credit cards and kindle book on account

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Reset kindle went to account hat to reset password ***** go an account with nothin on it can not get in to original account

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.