E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I rebooted my wifi. News said too because of Russia. I did…

Customer Question
I rebooted my wifi...

I rebooted my wifi. News said too because of Russia. I did reset button. Everything came back on including computer internet, but my kindle say my wifi under Ball is out of range. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just started. I cut off and turned back on . Rebooted the wifi again by unplugging.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 2 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the WiFi router?