E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am 71 years old (Iknow in this day and age no excuse) but…

Customer Question
I am 71 years...

I am 71 years old (Iknow in this day and age no excuse) but I don't seem to be able to connect to my wi fi

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Where would I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't even know how to answer that question I wouldn't know if I have a question or not

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.