E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle is dead .I want to sell it back and buy a new up…

Customer Question
My kindle is dead...

My kindle is dead .I want to sell it back and buy a new up dated one. I need to speak to someone.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

Please tell me how to reach a live e reader specialist.(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

I am 96 years and find it difficult to negotiate by mail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an e reader which stopped working.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.

Let me know the results please

Thank you