E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

When i try to click on any of my kindle mobi books or

Customer Question
When i try to...

When i try to click on any of my kindle mobi books or fanfics in my calibre app the screen goes black. I cna watch movies and videos, I can listen to my music, I can use the chrome app to access the internet. The only thing I can't do it actually read any books or documents - but i can read webpages using chrome. When I click on the "see all of your books" to access my kindle library the screen alo goes black.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

It's at 82% right now.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes I did a hard reboot.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It went through the airport xray machine today, as I was traveling, but that has not been a problem before - this was the 6th time this year it it's been through the xray.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which device are you doing this all on?

Please let me know