E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just installed Amazon Kindle on my Samsung mobile phone…

Customer Question
I just installed Amazon...

I just installed Amazon Kindle on my Samsung mobile phone and am not able to download a book.....please help

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

Just now......I just installed the new app

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No but will do it now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

This worked.....thank you.....when I am finished with a book how do I remove it from my device...….this is what happened to me last week and that is why I removed the kindle from my phone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Please follow the below steps in order to delete the books from your device:

Important: After you delete an item from Manage Your Content and Devices, you will no longer have access to re-download the item unless you purchase it again.

1. Click on this link https://www.amazon.com/ap/signin?openid.return_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fmn%2Fdcw%2Fmyx.html%2Fref%3Dkinw_myk_surl_1&openid.identity=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0%2Fidentifier_select&openid.assoc_handle=usflex&openid.mode=checkid_setup&openid.claimed_id=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0%2Fidentifier_select&openid.ns=http%3A%2F%2Fspecs.openid.net%2Fauth%2F2.0&&accountStatusPolicy=P1#/home/devices/
  2. From Your Content, change the Show drop-down menu to the appropriate category, if needed.
  3. Select the title(s) that you want to delete, and then select Delete.
  4. To confirm, select Yes, delete permanently.

Let me know if it works for you.