E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have changed my password and still can't get into my

Customer Question
I have changed my...

I have changed my password ***** still can't get into my kindle. HELP

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

I have been using the kindle on my phone, but I was having trouble signing into the kindle on my surfce. when I changed my password. I tried signing into the kindle on my surface, and I can't get in and now I can't get in on the kindle on my phone either

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Yes Twice

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I even used one of the generated password

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 2 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
What is the model of your Kindle? Fire, Paperwhite, etc..
I don't known I use kindle for surface 4
for android?
Okay, what is on the screen when it ask for the password?
Are you able to open other apps on the device?