E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Have new network access how do change password. Not sure…

Customer Question
Have new network access...

Have new network access how do change password

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Nope

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.