E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I ordered a book,Beach House Reunion and was billed for

Customer Question
I ordered a book,Beach...

I ordered a book,Beach House Reunion and was billed for "Beach House for Rent. Please correct,see my email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.