E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a new password on my AT&T router. The wifi line comes…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new password ***** my AT&T router. The wifi line comes up on my kindle with the lock on it. Everytime I tap the router it says authentication failed. No line will come up for me to enter the new password. Help!!!!

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

A week ago Thursday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

That's when I had the old password. Can't get to enter the new one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Where do I find the amazon assistant?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I can't get to a screen to enter the new password ***** my home router. I can get to a password ***** for other places that are not in my area. The AT&T router in my house is the one I need to access.
I am not willing to pay more money to talk to someone. I originally thought I was contacting Amazon because it is their product and was hoping for help. I am beginning to think this site is a scam asking for more and more money.

We are not Amazon. Do you want to continue?

NO! and I want my account canceled right now and my $5 returned. I am reporting you to Amazon as I got you when I went to them. Something is wrong here and you need to be reported to the authorities. This is garbage.