E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Key board does not pop up, unable to connect with internet…

Customer Question
Key board does not...

Key board does not pop up, unable to connect with internet or reset to factory setting can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes but when it ask for access cant type no keyboard

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes this pc and tv

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Which model e-reader do you have?

Nook color
Just turn on the tablet and now have keyboard, sorry for the problem i sent looks ok now.

OK thank you