E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Unable to connect to w fi. Paper. Just received my new

Customer Question
Unable to connect to...

Unable to connect to w fi

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Paper white

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just received my new device

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I need to connect to home w fi to make it work

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

it is updating soft ware now

OK

why di I have to keep paying for assist this is a new device

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****