E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just received a Kindle Paper yesterday. It asks me what…

Customer Question
I just received a...

I just received a Kindle Paper White yesterday. It asks me what language I want, and I can get any language except US English. The ok box is gray.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I was on the phone last night for an hour, but solved nothing. This morning I had the language page but now it's gone and I don't know how to get it back.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get the thing working and I'm very frustrated!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.