E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My sister, who also has a Kindle wanted to add me to her…

Customer Question
My sister, who also...

My sister, who also has a Kindle wanted to add me to her account and add her to my account. She followed the prompts and then was told to reset. She did and all my books on my Kindle disappeared. Is there any way that this can be corrected? My name is***** and her name is*****: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I couldn't do anything. I don't know how to fix it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need my account number for Amazon?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

What else do you need to know

The Kindle can only be registered to one account

I still want my refunds. Not satisfied